sh

28 Mar 2007

Waiting

Do you like waiting? This question I often ask myself and other people. They all say " No". But to me, I like to wait, because waiting is my hope and it has become my habit. It is also why I'm sometimes afraid to recall my childhood memories.
When other children went to the park with their father, I wanted my father also can do it. When they played with their father, I missed my father very much. When other children bragged to me about their fathers, I also wished that my father could help me. Under these circumstances, I used to ask myself, "where is my father?" At that time, I must solve my troubles by myself. But I failed every time. How can I do? Who can help me? I only put it in my mind. I only ever waited for my father to help me. But why did my father never come to help me?
When I was eight, I only thought my father could go to the park with me two times a year. But he also couldn't even do his. I really needed him in my childhood. I always waited for him to share whatever happened with me. I always waited for him to tell me the story when I asleep. I always waited for him to catch fish with me. There was so much waiting. But when I wanted to talk to him, he always said that he never had any time. Father, didn't you know that I was always waiting for you?
When I was nine, one day I heard mother say that you would come that afternoon. Did you know I felt very happy? That day I and my brother sat beside the road to wait for you until you came back. Other children laughed at me, they said I was very stupid to wait for you to come back. Sometimes the tears swelled in my eyes; even I didn’t know when it fell off from my eyes. But I also continued to wait, though the sun was very rampant.So waiting become a habit of mine. I liked to wait, because it could bring you to me and bring me lots of pleasant surprises. I knew many people hated to wait. They thought that is a boring thing.
Without you, I lost so many things. Did you know I needed your love? Did you know why grandma was a very important person in my childhood? Because you and mother always had no time? I didn’t blame you. I didn’t want much money. I just wanted you to give me a little love in my childhood or to spend some time with me. I just wanted we can stay together happily, other things were not important for me.Today is father’s day. Do you know I still wait for you? I want to say happy father’s day to you. I will wait for you for ever.

No comments: