sh

28 Mar 2007

My Good Mother

I want to say to everybody: "I love my mother very much." Although my life was very hard when I was a child, I feel it was very happy.
When I was six, my mother used to ask me to do lots of things, for example, to do the washing, the cooking, to look after my brother and so on. However, I didn't want to do so much work. I wanted to play instead. Yet in the end, I would always do it because I didn't want my mother to get too tired. So by the time I turned eleven, I could do everything by myself.
Besides, my mother is very kind. She often teaches me to study well. She made me learn to treat others with kindness and generosity. I knew my mother felt very tired, because my father usually had to go out for work. I only saw him three times a year. My father had no time to help my mother do anything, so I had to try my best to help my mother. When she had free time, she would call me and ask me about my study situation and whether I got on well with my classmates. From my mother, I learned lots of things.
Although my parents had no time to take good care of me, I felt very happy, because when I was a child I used to play in the water and see the cows with my brother. Sometimes I helped my mother to harvest. Besides, when we sat down at the table, my mother used to ask me: "What happend with you today? Do you have fresh things to tell me?" So everybody had a good time at the table.
So I love my mother and admire her. She helped me to understand that although life is hard, in the end there is no trouble with my life. Everything will go well. I'm proud to say that I realise how blessed I am to have such a wise and good woman as my mother

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful story about your mother! I'll bet that you are a wonderful person yourself because you had a mother who loved you very much and taught you so many things. You are a good daugther and I think you sound like a wonderful person!

China valve said...

yes,my mother is love me very much. i feel very happy. but i don't know whether i am a wonderful person or not. i just know i very love my mother.

give my best wishes to you.