sh

28 Mar 2007

An interesting story


The time has passed very quickly, but I always never forget the many things that happened to me in my childhood. Today the weather is very bad, and although I like rain, I don’t like it when it rains all day. Otherwise, my temper is very fretful. This morning I lied on the bed and thought of many things. Suddenly, I felt very happy and very sweet.
When I was ten years old, I used to play with animals, for example, pigs, chicken, cows, and ducks and so on. But there is one thing, which I remembered very profoundly. One day, my mother asked me to cook in the afternoon. I thought that day would turn out to be very boring, so I was whinging all day. However, on that day a very amusing thing happened. When I was cooking, because the weather fined up, I felt too hot. Suddenly, a chicken came into the kitchen and shitted on the floor. At that time, I felt very angry. So I used a stick to strike its head. “Oh! My God! The chicken was dancing.” After five minutes, I found that the chicken was dead, and so I started to get scared. I had only struck it once. Only once!
When my mother came back she fed some food to the chicken, and found that one chicken was missing. She asked me why? I told a lie to my mother and said that the chicken may have been stolen by other people or have been eaten by other animals.
I think I am very piquant, but I want to write down things about me, which happened in my childhood. If you want to know many interesting stories about me, please keep waiting. When I have free time, I will write them down for you to read.

3 comments:

Mark Anthony Jones said...

It's great to see you writing again Jena - though I am already familiar with most of these stories of yours. I love the photo of you in the library - you look like a serious student, conducting a little library research!

I look forward to reading more - you really do produce some vivid and evocative descriptions.

Mark Anthony Jones

Mike Minzes said...

This is a funny and sad story at the same time.
You are a very good writer and with a little practice you will become a great one. you have the ability to bring the reader into your stories and that is he sign of a good writer. Keep writing. You are very good at it.

As for the chicken, I have a feeling it was more than the stick that caused his demise.

China valve said...

thank you!
thanks for you come to see my composition. i will keep writen.