sh

28 Mar 2007

Missing My Sister

Today I got up very late and I looked out the window. I found that the weather was very good. My mood was also very good, but it began to rain this afternoon, and that has made me remember many things. I miss my sister very much.
When I was young, I did many interesting things with my older sister. One day I went to my grandma's house with my sister, and there was a river and a pig cage nearby. It was very cool there in the summer, so we used to play there. Suddenly, my elder sister fell into the river, because she saw lots of fish there. At that time, I felt very worried, and I tried my best to help my sister. When we got her out of the river, she took off her clothes and put them on the pig cage to dry. Moments later, when my sister wanted to put her clothes back on, she found that they were lost. So we looked here and there, and then suddenly I saw the clothes in the pig's mouth. So I felt very angry and jumped into the pig's cage to take back the clothes. But the pig didn't want to put the clothes out of its mouth. My sister and I fought with the pig, and we were finally able to take the clothes out of the pig's mouth, but we found that they were torn.
In the evening, my mother asked us why the clothes were torn. We both had nothing to say.Now the rain falls more heavily, and I miss my sister very much.