sh

10 Apr 2007

travell flower street

A lantern festival dumpling is a very important and good day. When you go out, you will find out many people on the street on this day. From this picture, you will find that I not tell lie, it's really have lots of people on the street. Do you know why many people stay at the street? Let me tell you. They are waiting the float. Because it will hold a big activity at my hometown (Zhanhjiang), all families must kill chicken or duck to worship. Each company can call one or two cars to primp, which car is stand for your company. Besides, each car must not look the same the other cars.So there are about 40 different cars on that day.Even, there are many children dress up as monkey, pig and Kwan-yin,so on. And then the people will uplift these children to travell the street. So that day is very jollification. Finally, when their parents finished worship, they will go to the street to wait for the float with their children. Maybe most children like to watch some very funny and colorful things. But this is also a good way for parents to love their children.
But I feel very unhappy at that day. Because that day I must leave my hometown for Shunde to continue my study, I can't watch the float and stay with my mother everyday. In order to finish my study, I know that I must do that. I have no choice. What a pity.
Due to I not watch the float, I ask my younger sister to take the picture and sent it to me. When I saw this picture, it made me remind many things. I remind the old days, I remind the time when my mother go to watch float and stay with my good friends.

16 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

China has some very interesting and rich festivals. That is what I love about China. It is rich in culture and tradition.

China valve said...

yes. so i like China, when i open your blog. i often see many fresh things.
good luch to you. i hope you are happy every day in China.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better and not so sad anymore. It is so hard to leave family - family is so important. Will you be able to go home again when your studies are finished?

China valve said...

hi donna, thanks your comment. i feel better now.by the way, thanks you care me.

Mark Anthony Jones said...

Hi Jena. The lantern festival sounds very exciting - I wish I could have been in your hometown to watch the floats.

Thanks for sharing this....

Mark Anthony Jones
Sydney, April 12, 2007

Mark Anthony Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
China valve said...

Hi Mark, the lantern festival really very exciting. you find out each car stand for each company.i also wish you can visit my hometown. by the way, i also want to know someting about your country.

Anonymous said...

我入到来真的无识做咩呀...

Brandi Schall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
China valve said...

hello-brandischall, thanks for you visit my blog and comments too. i like to make friend with you.
Good luck to you!

Unknown said...

hey jena ..loved reading abt the lantern festival..i hop u will keep writing about the festivals and culture in your country..its interesting to read..hav fun..

China valve said...

hey sekhar, thanks for you sweet comment. i will continue my writing.

Anonymous said...

It's a good blog.For the content is very attractive.And also of the beautiful photos.But I think you want to read as much English articles as you can to improve your English sense .Wish your blog goes well,my friend!

China valve said...

haha````葱哥,
thanks for you come to visit my blog and give some comments. when i have heard something you told me, i felt very unhappy. i hope you can happy every day. forget the bad things. you must remember that i would accompany you forever. you are my good friends and good brother forever. besides, i give you one senten: good day is a great day.
have a good time! haha`````if you have free time, please come to visit my blog!

Anonymous said...

I also here for you for ever,my dear brother````Heavy!Remerber that your English name is 'Heavy',not jena!Ha`ha````

Anonymous said...

[url=http://3dqr.de/3cst][b]uggs for cheap[/b][/url]
ho3310 [url=http://samsquanch.com/2n][b]discount ugg boots[/b][/url]
wu9028 [url=http://wmle.com/2jy][b]uggs for cheap[/b][/url]
fp8153 [url=https://spna.ca/44][b]uggs sale[/b][/url]
km9804 [url=http://mtndew.me/s7][b]uggs sale[/b][/url]
jh9975