sh

14 Apr 2007

My good friends







I think everyone goes to everywhere, they would have many friends. Friend is very important for everybody. When you get into the trouble, your friends will help you out of the trouble. When you meet some unhappy things, your friends will accompany you and make you happy. When you have some happy things, they can share your happiness with you. In a word, your friends would accompany and support you forever.
When you see these pictures, you can very easy to understand what I said. I think you see these pictures once, you will feel very happy. They are not only my good friends, but also they are my good daughters (haha…..). Can you guess the reason? Why they call me mother? Let me tell you. When I leave my hometown for Foshan city to continue my study, my dorm mates and me are all miss home. We miss mother, father, and sisters and so on. In addition, there are 8 beautiful girls in my dorm; they all have their own styles. We all go to everywhere together, such as go to school, library, dinner, shopping and so on. After we live for one year, unconsciously I have become their mother. So the dorm is our second home. We help each other and when we have free time, we will play the badminton in the afternoon. What’s more; we are feel bored, we would play the music loudly and dancing in the evening. I remember one time; we all play very crazy and hinder the people who live in downstairs. They go to ask us not to play more loudly while we all play very happy and crazy. But it’s really very happy, the music throw our brother away.
So I hope everyone can share their happiness with his friends. I also wish who come into my blog and read this article, they can make a friend with me.








18 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh ! is very Beautiful

lujie said...

~~well. so many crazy girls in your dorm.~~
I wish everybady in your family happy for ever.
Never let trouble troubles you.OK~~
^0^ ^0^

China valve said...

hi lujie. i also very hope you can happy every day. by the way, i really like to read your composition. it's very truly and express your ideas. keep up

Brandi Schall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Anthony Jones said...

Lovely piece of writing Jena - friends certainly are very important and valuable, aren't they?

Mark Anthony Jones
Sydney, April 16, 2007

China valve said...

hi-brandischall,
yes. i think so. so this is the reason why i like to open your blog to read what you write. i like the subject of your blog.i wish we can become a good friend.

China valve said...

hi-mark, i agree what you said. friends are really very importand for us. i think you and me both have many friends. i hope you are happy every day.
Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

Jena

i like your Gold Fish

you are very creative girl keep up

Anray / singapore

China valve said...

hi-anray, thanks for your sweet comments. you like my Gold Fish?

Kenji's housewife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenji's housewife said...

Hi Jena, you seem to have really cool friends and enjoying great friendship with them all. Not many people I know are enjoying friendships as much as you do. So good on ya!

China valve said...

Hi Kenji's housewife, thanks for your sweet comment. i have many cool friends, we often play together. i also hope you can enjoy friendship with your friends. Good luck to you!

Unknown said...

hey jena..u hav a cute blog up here..keep up the good work..
cheers

China valve said...

hey-sekhar.
Yes, i also visit your blog. also very good. keep on``

Anonymous said...

it's a good job,support you

Mike Minzes said...

Keep having fun Jena. Those people downstairs have just forgotten what it's like to have fun.

I love reading your blog so much.

China valve said...

i will keep on! i also like to read your blog and your sister's blog.

Anonymous said...

Good post.