sh

10 Apr 2007

my assessment

Issues when developing and implementing an e-business strategy
I think that do the blog is a good way for me to share some things what happened to me with my good friends and somebody who likes to read my stories.
Making a successful blog, we must prepare for many stops. We must think out the whole layout at first and identify what kinds of article you will write.
First I do my blog has half a month; I have updated seventeen compositions and some picture about my composition. I think that it would be more and more clearly for readers to understand what I write. What’s more, I like to write down all things happened in my life. So I call my blog’s
title is:” zhongaiqin E-girl sweet room”. This title has a very important connotation for me.
As we know, drumbeating is very important and is also a hard problem to solve. I settle my blog by skype, QQ, BBS and enter other foreigners’ blog and comment. If you comment their articles, they will visit your blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

After I have seen your blog since you tought me to.I was about to make a bolg myself.Because I also think that it is an interested thing to make a blog to share my life with my friends. But I haven't done it for my less spare time.Haha!

China valve said...

hehe```i also think you can make a blog by yourself. because i'm not only can share your happy, but also i can come to your blog to write something about you and yanchang's thing````hah```when i think that i feel very happy. wish this day will come````

Anonymous said...

I promise I will do it,my good 'elder-brother'.

Anonymous said...

I promise I will do it,my good 'elder-brother'.

Anonymous said...

I promise I will do it,my good 'elder-brother'.